Destroy All Humans! Big WIlly Unleashed Screenshots
Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed
Ship Date: Early 2008
Systems: Wii, PS2, PSP
Developer: Locomotive Games
• Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed turns the tables on traditional sci-fi action games, allowing gamers to play as the alien and unleash massive destruction through the Funked Out 70s
• Destroy on Wii! – Built from the ground up, DAH! Big Willy Unleashed takes advantage of the unique Wii Remote with customized controls and gameplay.
• High Fidelity Destruction – Manipulate or destroy virtually anything in the world; on foot, in the air (UFO) or with your BIG WILLY, a giant Furon mech.
• BIG WILLY! – A prototype Furon Mech masquerading as a fast food restaurant mascot - BIG WILLY can destroy tanks or buildings with his massive power, pop humans brains with ease or singe targets with his laser Eye Beams.
• Terrorize Humans – Battle enemies with a devastating arsenal of alien weaponry. Classic DAH! weapons return along with new weapons such as the shrink ray that increases the fun and mayhem of terrorizing humans.
• Extreme Manipulation – Use Crypto’s advanced mental abilities to manipulate anything and anyone in the world, moving objects with PK powers or manipulating people through mind-control.
• UFO Attack Ship – The pinnacle of Furon technology is back, wreaking havoc from above with an explosive arsenal of weapons.
• Customizable Upgrades – Upgrade Crypto’s weapons and mental abilities, UFO weapons and BIG WILLY using human DNA.
• Open World Gameplay – Explore 5 open world game environments and play through a variety of story missions and side-missions, or destroy everything and anything in sight via open-world sandbox gameplay.
• Multiplayer Modes – DAH! Big Willy Unleashed features all new multiplayer modes
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Destroy All Humans! Big WIlly Unleashed