Destroy all Humans! Path of the Furon Screenshots
Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon
Ship Date: Early 2008
Systems: Xbox 360, PS3
Developer: Sandblast Games
• Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon turns the tables on traditional sci-fi action games, allowing gamers to play as the alien – and taking players on a journey of Enlightenment and Hi-Fi Destruction through a variety of open-world environments in the Funked Out 1970s
• Destroy All Humans! Redefined – Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon redefines the series for next-gen – increasing the size, scale and scope of Crypto’s arsenal of alien weaponry, mental abilities and destruction.
• High Fidelity Destruction – Manipulate or destroy anything in the world, creating disaster movie inspired level of destruction and mayhem.
• Terrorize Humans – Battle enemies with a devastating arsenal of alien weaponry. Old favorites get a next-gen update, while new weapons such as the Venus Human Trap enable players to wreak havoc in new and exciting ways.
• Extreme Manipulation – Use Crypto’s advanced mental abilities to manipulate anything in the world– hypnotize, bran-scan and body-snatch, or use new abilities including Temporal Fist (Stop Time) and PK Magnet.
• UFO Redux – Wreak havoc from above with an increased range of mobility, air-to-air combat, all-new weapons and the ability to abduct hundreds of people at a time.
• Customizable Upgrades – Upgrade every weapon and ability and earn automatic upgrades by completing objectives or buying upgrades through POX Mart
• Open World Gameplay – Go anywhere, anytime in 5 open worlds via an open mission structure that gives players more choices and freedom than ever before.
• Online Multiplayer Modes & Downloads – Destroy All Humans! together and go head-to-head through a variety of multiplayer modes.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Destroy all Humans! Path of the Furon
More On GameRevolution