Devil May Cry 4 Screenshots
From the producer of the original Devil May Cry and Resident Evil 4 comes comes the next installment in the hugely successful stylized action series that has so far achieved global sales of nearly seven million units. Devil May Cry 4 immerses gamers in a gothic supernatural world, where a new protagonist clashes with a familiar hero. As the new leading man, Nero, players will unleash incredible attacks and non-stop combos using a unique new gameplay mechanic, his powerful "Devil Bringer" arm.
With the advanced graphical capabilities of the next-gen systems, high definition visuals and intricate detail come to life as players explore new and exotic locales. Dynamic action and undeniable style combine with explosive fighting options and a gripping story to produce the incomparable experience that only a Devil May Cry game can deliver.
- From the producer of the original Devil May Cry and Resident Evil 4
- High-definition visuals moving at 60 frames per second
- Blend of familiar and new: newcomer Nero clashes with veteran Dante
- New characters and environments
- Signature blend of guns and swordplay
- Deep combo system rewards stylish dispatching of enemies
- Unique "Devil Bringer" arm opens up a range of combo options
- Distinct set of weaponry and moves for Nero and Dante
- Exceed System allows Nero to charge up his sword with a throttle effect, revving up to three levels with powerful attack options
- New active style change system for Dante allows him to switch styles and weapons on the fly, producing crazy combo possibilities
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Devil May Cry 4
More On GameRevolution