Devils at the Gate: Pacific War Screenshots
- Perspective effect in the first series
- Witty characters in the first series
- The blind passages on the map increase the level of the challenge. The devils will head off the danger unless they defense in advance.
- The arms can be upgraded in the defensive tower upgrade system. They can also change their jobs after upgrade.
- The skill system bestows every soldier a unique professional skill. Applying the skills in combination will achieve a novel outcome.
- You can conduct a powerful hero tower which is also a teleport-ower with special skills to defense. The upgraded tower can improve its attributes and unlocking skills. You can also purchase weapons for the heroes.
- You will be judged by the rest of the life value after you passed the level, which will affect the amount of the medals. Learning the talent consumes medals but it can add special skills such as unlocking, intensifying arms and skills and so on.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Devils at the Gate: Pacific War