Diablo III Screenshots
Two decades have passed since the demonic denizens, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, wandered the world of Sanctuary in a vicious rampage to shackle humanity into unholy slavery. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils directly, the memory fades slowly and the wounds of the soul still burn.
When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram's Cathedral seeking clues to new stirrings of evil, a comet from the heavens strikes the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. The comet carries a dark omen in its fiery being and it calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells - and even the failing luminaries of the High Heavens itself.
- Five powerful character classes to choose from, including the barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, and demon hunter
- Brand-new 3D graphics and physics engines enhanced with spectacular visual effects
- Numerous indoor and outdoor areas detailing new regions in the world of Sanctuary
- Interactive environments with dangerous traps and obstacles, and destructible elements
- Randomly generated worlds bolstered by scripted events for endless and dynamic gameplay
- Vast assortment of fiendish monsters, with unique attack patterns and behaviors
- New quest system and character-customization options for the ultimate action RPG experience
- New runestone items that let players change how their abilities look and function, allowing for nearly limitless skill customization
- Multiplayer functionality over Battle.net with support for cooperative and competitive play
- Four different difficulty settings -- Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno -- that progressively increase the challenge and reward players with more powerful armor, weapons, and runestones
- Hardcore mode for players who seek the thrill of constant peril that comes with the possibility of permanent death for their character
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Diablo III
More On GameRevolution