Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Stereoscopic Destruction Screenshots
Disassembly 3D features detailed 3D models of twelve different objects ranging from furniture and appliances, to electronics. Players can interact, use and disassemble the object intuitively by just touching and dragging the parts. Camera control is achieved the same way, using pinch zoom to zoom in or out. Points are scored based on the complexity of the parts disassembled.
When the object is successfully disassembled, bomb mode is unlocked, which then allow players to blow the object up in slow-motion bullet time. Additionally, players can capture screenshots in-game and share the fruits of their destruction on Facebook.
* 12 everyday objects ranging from furniture, appliances, electronics modelled in exquisite detail, right down to the final screw!
* Realistic physics - touch and drag parts to disassemble, move or drop them!
* Interactive objects - operate a blender or coffee machine, open doors and handles, and much more!
* Realistic destruction - bomb mode becomes unlocked once you successfully disassemble an object. Place the bomb then blow things up in slow motion 'bullet' time!
* Stereoscopic 3D mode - glasses free! wiggle, parallel eye and cross eye modes! 3D TV mode coming soon!
* High replay value - explore alternate ways to disassemble an object, or just blow it up for the fun of it!
* Facebook integration - share the fruits of your destruction with your friends!
* Universal app - works on all 3rd generation devices and above!
* Optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Disassembly 3D: Ultimate Stereoscopic Destruction
More On GameRevolution