Divine Space Screenshots
In contrast to many other games, the genre of Divine Space is hard sci-fi. The situation in the game world is modeled in such a way that it probably will actually come to pass in the future; we were able to achieve this by carefully studying modern trends and communicating with scientists and futurologists. Divine Space is not just entertainment, but a useful, educational pastime that will graphically show gamers the real universe in which we live. The game combines the adventuresome spirit of such splendid games as Star Control and Homeworld, the casualness of Space Rangers and Dark Orbit, and the beauty of Eve, while at the same time being a completely independent, new project.
Key features of the game:
- Simple, casual controls, not requiring any gaming skills;
- A universe created according to real astronomical data: the stars have their real names, positions, colors, and parameters;
- Simple and casual construction of ships from parts;
- The game is built in the genre of hard science fiction;
- ААА title for the iPad and Android platforms;
- Thanks to the genre chosen and the style of the game, 3D implementation, and the methods of control, at present there are no analogs among space games on any platforms;
- It includes many other types of activities – battles, grinding, trading, exploration, engaging in quests, building and fitting out ships, making tactical and strategic decisions, diplomacy, and group relationships.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Divine Space