Don't Run With a Plasma Sword Screenshots
First of all, it includes a story mode with checkpoints, comics and a boss battle at the end of every of the 4 levels.
Secondly, its control buttons are contextual. The jump, slide and slash actions become double jump, dive attack, slide attack and dash attack under proper conditions. Those expanded actions allow the player to navigate through a rich and breathtaking gameplay environment, providing an impression of platformer.
Finally, the player can accumulate XP from killing aliens, completing story mode sections or endless mode objectives. Those XP can later be used to unlock new skills or customize their character appearance.
Other features include:
- Retina Graphics
- Universal App
- 4 environments: city, factory, mother-ship and alien planet
- 4 endless levels separated by level of difficulty, from easy to expert, with objectives to accomplish
- Game Center and Openfeint support, with leaderboards and over 30 achievements
- Several types of monster and obstacles
- Original soundtrack with a total of 8 different musical themes
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Don't Run With a Plasma Sword