Dr. Muto is a fully 3D, free-roaming, third person, action-adventure videogame set in a stylized universe full of fiendish puzzles, mind-bending devices, freakish monstrosities, and twisted comedy!
You are Dr. Muto â€“ a maniacal and genius mad scientist whose latest experiment has accidentally destroyed his own home planet (except for his laboratory)!
Featuring a cast of unusual characters including Dr. Muto's sidekick, Janky, and his nemesis, Professor Burnital, Muto will use his latest invention, the Splizz Gun, to mutate and morph with any living organism in order to accomplish tasks no human could achieve alone.
By simply sampling some DNA, the doctor will be able to morph into a spider, mouse, gorilla or whatever creature he sees fit to become. Now he must use his fiendish gadgets and morphing ability to steal organic matter from the neighboring planets in order to rebuild his world.
Release Date: Fall 2002
- The strange and brilliant mad scientist, Dr. Muto, is here, and it's up to you to guide him in rebuilding his home planet of Midway
- Featuring a cast of unusual characters including Dr. Muto's sidekick, Janky, and his nemesis, Professor Burnital
- Use Muto's amazing Splizz Gun and morph into six strange creatures from a gorilla to a mouse
- Use gadgets such as the Pocket-Rocket and Super Boots to propel yourself to victory
- Explore five fantastic worlds from the vast water realm of Flotos to the underground mines of Mazon
- Experience exciting action as you deal with guard dogs, rent-a-cops and a host of intriguingly strange enemies