Dragon Ball: Origins 2 Screenshots
• Face off against the Red Ribbon Army – Relive the Red Ribbon Army Saga and experience
all the key events from the original anime series through eight different multi-level episodes.
A private army led by Commander Red, the Red Ribbon Army has soldiers all over the world in
search of the enchanted Dragon Balls. Even now, their shadow looms over Goku as he sets off
unaware of what lies in wait…
• Play as Multiple Characters – Fight not only as Goku, but also a variety of familiar faces that
he encounters as his journey progresses, including Krillin, Bulma, Yamcha and more, each with
their own abilities and power-ups.
• Experience the Ultimate Dragon Ball Action – A challenging mix of action and exploration
requires Goku and friends to use a wide range of skills to solve puzzles, find treasure chests,
and defeat armies of skilled opponents. Advance to collect a variety of tools, items, figurines
and other valuables that can help you on your journey. Use either standard controls or the
stylus to control Goku and unleash aerial attacks, land devastating combos and interact
with the environment.
• Get the Best View – A situation-based camera adapts with the changing gameplay to bring
players closer to the action. An overhead view allows players a broad perspective as they jump,
swing and charge through forests, underwater areas and more. Meanwhile, key boss battles
switch to side-view to emphasize the signature fighting style of the Dragon Ball series.
• Co-op Gameplay – Team up with a friend via a wireless local connection and conquer a series
of intense multiplayer battles against unique and powerful rivals. Play through the single player
adventure to unlock additional multiplayer stages, including challenging boss fights, as you
make your way to the top of Survival Tower.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Dragon Ball: Origins 2