Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Screenshots
Platform: Nintendo® Wii, PlayStation®2 Computer Entertainment System
Release Date: Fall 2006
Publisher: Atari, Inc.
ESRB Rating: ‘RP’ for Rating Pending
Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 takes the acrobatic and intense 3D flying and fighting dynamic made popular in last year’s blockbuster and takes it to a whole new level with exciting new features. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 combines lightning-fast fighting, action and light RPG gameplay elements to give players the power to engage in titanic battles with a staggering roster of over 100 DBZ heroes and villains. Players can recreate some of the storied confrontations from the TV show, or they can create all-new showdowns of their own with characters that never actually fought in the animated series. The game also features an improved camera system, explosive environmental damage and in-game transformations.
In Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, all DBZ® skills and abilities are intact including: free flight, range, and melee attacks. With over 100 DBZ warriors, the game offers players an action-packed single-player mode complete with missions and side quests culminating in some of the most high energy boss confrontations ever.
From Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball GT – experience the complete DBZ mythology!
- Team up with up to two other Z-Warriors to complete exciting missions ripped right from the TV show;
- Post customizable character codes to the Internet;
- Over 100 DBZ warriors, including many that have never been seen before in a video game;
- Mini-games and tag-team fighting;
- In-game transformations allowing players to trigger in real time;
- Nintendo Wii version to take advantage of the platform’s unique game controller.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
More On GameRevolution