Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 Screenshots
Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S
Developer : Spike co., Ltd.
Platform: Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3
Genre : Fighting
Street Date : 5 November 2010
Players : 1-2 players (offline), 2-16 players (online)
Rating : 12
The popular Dragon Ball Z fighter returns with even more fast-paced, hard-hitting versus battle action! Feel the destructive
power of your bone-crushing blows with tons of Super Attacks at your command, special effects that highlight the moment of
impact and destructible environments that sustain massive damage as the battle progresses.
Featuring more than 90 playable characters, signature moves and transformations, a variety of both offline and online
multiplayer modes, and tons of bonus content, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 turns up the intensity to create an authentic and
exhilarating fighting experience.
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 will feature a brand new entire 30-minute episode of the Dragon Ball anime on the game disc
The exclusive new episode is entitled “Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans” and is a completely reconstructed,
re-scripted and re-edited version of the original Japanese episode, offering something unique and unmissable to fans of the
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
• Master the Dragon Ball Universe in Battle - This time it's all about the fight as you traverse the galaxy
conquering a series of ever more powerful opponents, with signature moves and transformations bringing the
experience closer than ever to the anime!
• Fight Using Fan-Favorite Characters – Choose from any of 90 characters, including 20 not included in the first
installment of the Raging Blast series. Create new characters by customizing with various items and attacks or
equipping them with a unique combination of Super Attacks.
• Feel the Destructive Power – Command tons of Super Attacks and learn to harness the power of the
new ”Raging Soul” system, which increases a character’s combat abilities to the ultimate level. Special effects add
to the sense of destruction with the use of slow motion at the moment of impact, allowing you to feel the power of
each bonecrushing blow.
• Experience New Dragon Ball Battlefields – Battle across 14 different large-scale, destructible stages, including
four new ones. Watch the environment change as the battles progress and adjust your battle strategy as each
stage is smashed to bits by the super-human strength of your devastating attacks.
• Choose your Mode – Play through the all-new “Galaxy” mode to clear a variety of battles! Or you can face-off
against another player in either the offline “VS” mode or one of the online modes such as “World Tournament”
where you can fight to prove you deserve to be ranked #1 in the world!
• Enjoy Bonus Content and Extras – Featuring original Japanese voices, downloadable content and tons of
unlockables, including over 300 still images from the anime, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 continues to push the limits!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2