Dragon Booster Screenshots
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment Hawaii, Inc.
Release Date: Fall 2005
Platform: Nintendo DS™
ESRB: Rating Pending
Dragon Booster™ is a fast paced 3 rd person racing/action/combat game set in a fantastical world where humans and dragons co-exist. When their peaceful way of life is disrupted, Beaucephalis, a legendary dragon, chooses Artha Penn, an ordinary 16-year old, to become a mythical hero known as a Dragon Booster . In this classic tale of good versus evil, Artha must use his new-found abilities to defeat his foes and unite humans and dragons once and for all.
The game is set in a bustling and dynamic Dragon City during the prelude to the Dragon/Human War that evil forces are trying to start. Dragon Booster allows players to experience the game in two different modes. Adventure Mode follows a set of linked missions that tells the Libris Alliance Story. Challenge Mode allows the player to explore Dragon City and collect, train, and breed Dragons to use to challenge Dragon City crews or other players via wireless link.
- Based on the popular animated series airing on ABC Family Saturdays and Sundays at 9:30am and on Toon Disney Mondays and Sundays at 9:00pm
- Fast paced gameplay focused on racing dragons
- Capture, breed and collect up to 12 different dragons
- Trade gear and dragons as well as compete against other players over a wireless connection
- Features two modes on two screens for varied gameplay
- Win, buy, build, and acquire dragon gear
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Dragon Booster
More On GameRevolution