Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors Screenshots
Five years have passed since the defeat of the Deathbringer, and the kingdom of Avalonia joyously celebrates what seems to be an everlasting era of peace. However, a closer look reveals that things are amiss. Calamity arises within the kingdom, as unfamiliar and powerful monsters invade the outskirts of the town. With the Deathbringer gone, what explanation is there for the onset of these monsters? And what of the queen, who has come to hide her face behind a strange mask? Make your way through the perilous journey, solve the baffling mysteries and return order to Avalonia.
- The "big three," comprised of series creator Yuji Horii, legendary manga artist Akira Toriyama and renowned composer Koichi Sugiyama, teams up once again to create an unforgettable gaming experience.
- Famous game music composer Manami Matsumae teams up with Koichi Sugiyama to deliver a powerful soundtrack.
- Wii Remote-driven battles are simple to control, but boast a variety of styles. Available actions range from a wide array of sword techniques to casting magic to blocking enemy attacks with your shield.
- A colorful assortment of unique monsters familiar to DRAGON QUEST fans and vivid battle scenes make for the most realistic battle experience yet!
- Combine materials to create stronger swords and learn special abilities.
- The world of DRAGON QUEST comes to life through stunning visuals made possible by the Nintendo Wii.
- Experience an incredible, epic storyline filled with mysteries and surprises.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors