Drift Mania: Street Outlaws Screenshots
From Japan, where it all began, to the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco, Street Outlaws will take you to the edge of your seat while drifting around some of the most hazardous roads.
Delivering the same addictive gameplay as the other titles of the series, Street Outlaws features high end 3D graphics, more realistic controls and a new improved multiplayer mode.
- 13 vehicles with fully customizable controls, a virtual steering wheel mode and gyroscope support.
- Career modes which includes over 12 courses and 60 achievements.
- Extensive customization modes for vehicles including custom paint colors, body kits, after market wheels, window tints and spoilers as well as the ability to adjust different aspects of the car including the suspension damping, steering sensitivity, gear ratio and weight distribution.
- Drift battle tournaments to test your skills against real-time opponents using the local or online multiplayer mode.
- Share and brag using social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter.
- Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Drift Mania: Street Outlaws