Drip Drip Screenshots
From inside small houses to towering skyscrapers, containers like pans, buckets, and barrels will have to be moved around the floors to catch the dripping water and then be emptied to save the buildings from extreme damage, flooding, and destruction. The water dumped out of windows will earn you money so other containers and tools can be bought to keep the buildings standing while you withstand a constant barrage of pouring rain and never-ending threats like the UFO, Ghost, Witch Doctor, and Lightning Bolts during each storm cycle.
- Real time water drop and puddle simulation. Real time weather effects.
- Intelligent path finding.
- Beautiful hand drawn art along with over 30 different particle effects.
- 24 unique buildings - Travel from Mansions to Apartment Slums to Towering Skyscrapers, each with varying heights and increased difficulty.
- 10 different containers and tools that can be leveled up to Super Power abilities.
- 3 levels of difficulty – Easy for the casual beginner, Medium for the experienced gamer, and Hard for the hard core gamer.
- 44 Achievements to unlock!
- Easy to pick up and play controls along with great depth and challenge.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Drip Drip