Driver 2 Screenshots
Ship Date: November/December 2000
Busting up a mob ring was all in a day's work for Tanner. But now he's
facing off against two of the world's most ruthless crime lords, and
he's in for the fight of his life. Along with new side-kick Tobias Jones,
Tanner must take down vicious Brazilian kingpin, Alvaro Vasquez, as
well as a U.S. based baddie, Solomon Caine.
Driver 2 Game Features Include:
- Four New Cities - Realistic recreations of Chicago, Las
Vegas, Havana (Cuba), and Rio de Janero (Brazil)
- More Realistic Streets - All cities now feature curved roads
including life-like on-and-off freeway ramps and twisting mountain
roads, allowing for a more realistic and challenging driving experience.
- Greater Interactivity - Players can get out of the car to
perform tasks on foot including setting detonator timers, unlocking
doors, and flipping shutter switches.
- Commandeer a New Ride - When walking around the environment,
Tanner can commandeer buses, fire trucks, muscle cars and more.
- Enhanced Storyline and cut scenes - Driver 2 will feature
graphically enhanced cut scenes with full character lip-syncing, improved
model detail, and a gripping storyline.
- 40 New Missions - Wide variance in mission objectives and
strategies including getting out of the car to perform tasks inside
buildings, changing vehicles to elude the bad guys, and more.
- Multiplay - Driver 2 will feature a two-player split screen
mode with its own unique driving area and games (Undercover mission
mode not available in multiplay due to massive size and freedom in
- Life-like Pedestrians - Greater range of pedestrian actions
including sun bathing on beach, sitting or standing and chatting,
walking in an d out of buildings, and much more.
- New Driving Games - In addition to some old favorites, players
can look forward to new driving games including classic racing, and
a slalom-style beat the clock.
- Adrenaline Pumping Soundtrack - Complete soundtrack assembled
in conjunction with Polygram/Universal.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Driver 2
More On GameRevolution