EA Playground Screenshots
Rain or shine, the fun doesn’t have to stop! EA Playground™ captures the exuberance and nostalgia of your neighborhood playground, turning your gaming space into an arena of interactive fun with immersive activities designed for kids, and the kid inside all of us.
This is the definitive all-ages video game. Everyone has fun on EA Playground. Kids can bring the excitement of the playground home, and parents or even grandparents can re-experience their childhood thrills.
EA Playground smartly delivers all your playground favorites on the Wii and Nintendo DS. Every game is easy to pick-up-and-play and uniquely capitalizes on the control mechanics of both platforms. Swing the Wii remote to excel in tetherball, blow into the Nintendo DS mic to fire spitballs or battle your friends and family in dodgeball. Every game brings its own twist to the controls for the ultimate, all-ages, party game.
Explore the world and meet some wacky in-game characters who will challenge you to playground activities. Take them on and beat them at their own game! Play hard and prove you have what it takes to rule the playground!
- All Your Favorites and Then Some— From the classics to the unexpected to the really unexpected, these are all the games that you would want in your fantasy playground. Each is intuitively designed to deliver on accessibility and fun! On the Wii, there will be games that take full advantage of the wii remote including dodgeball, tetherball, dart shootout and slot cars. On the Nintendo DS, there will be games that utilize the touch screen controls and the mic such as spitball, dodgeball and skateboarding.
- Party Play — This is fun for all ages! Compete against each other for bragging rights in a variety of playground games. This is no holds barred – you set all the rules, creating the ultimate playground showdown.
- Single Player — Explore the world and meet some wacky in-game characters who will challenge you to playground activities. Take them on and prove you have what it takes to rule the playground
- Stickers and marbles — The playground is covered with challenges! Collect stickers every time you win a game against an in-game characters. Also, roam the world and earn marbles by playing a variety of other mini-game activities. Trade these in for valuable power-ups that will come in handy at your next playground challenge.
- Explore the world — You start off in the schoolyard but the fun doesn’t end there. As you successfully compete in challenges you’ll discover that there’s more to the playground, opening you up to three unlockable locations. Each with their own unique take on your playground favorites making for extended hours of fun!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about EA Playground