Eduardo the Samurai Toaster Screenshots
Colorado, USA - January 5th, 2009 – Indie developer Semnat Studios is excited to finally announce the upcoming Wii™ release of Eduardo the Samurai Toaster, an incredibly fast and frenetic sidescrolling, run‘n’gun 2D shooter. The game will be released exclusively for WiiWare™ this winter, developed and published by Semnat Studios.
With visuals drawn and scanned in from several different art mediums such as pen & ink, acrylic paint and charcoal, Eduardo sports an untraditional aesthetic design for a videogame. Jump, shoot, whip, drive, fly and throw your way through hordes of Peking Opera pastries, spear toting carrots, robotic mangos, and more. Play with friends as you learn to cooperate effectively, or be annoying by throwing each other around the screen and attacking one another.
- Drop in co-op play for up to four players.
- Ride scooters equipped with laser-blasters and fly around in rocket packs in single player or co-op.
- Use 5 different pastry pickups to upgrade your firepower.
- Battle enemies through 13 unique levels.
- Several different difficulty options to choose from, allowing players to pick their desired level of challenge.
Eduardo the Samurai Toaster has been Rated E for everyone by the ESRB.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Eduardo the Samurai Toaster