Egypt: The Prophecy Screenshots
A point-and-click adventure game using 360° views, similar to Jules Verne’s Return to Mysterious Island and Dracula: The Path of the Dragon. You play the role of a young magician and help her investigate the mysteries of ancient Egypt. This is the first chapter of a three-part adventure.
- High-definition graphics and animations
- A user-friendly inventory system
- A large number of riddles to solve
- Varied sound environments and bewitching music
- This Part One content: The Site of Pi-Ramesses and the Quarries of Aswan
- Two additional languages available (French and German)
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Egypt: The Prophecy