Ener-G Dance Squad Screenshots
Players embody Laura, an athletic and passionate girl, who is ready to work as hard as it takes to become the world champion of modern dance. With the help of her eccentric coach and his charming son, she will learn new skills and soon reveal her full potential as a dancer.
However, the road to victory will be full of surprises. Laura will meet and challenge a lot of different dancers on a huge of variety of music and styles.
• Two game modes: Play through story mode or try your skills in challenge mode, where you can compete in unlocked activities at any time
• Express creativity: Choreograph dances by combining the coolest moves. Score extra points by following the rhythm of the music
• Learn new moves while progressing through the adventure
• Choose custom outfits and accessories to wear during competitions
• Customize the music to fit the choreography and change the dance floor to match the style:
• Compete against 12 different opponents, each with their own specific strong points and personalities
• Watch the dance replay to admire and improve on your style
• Unlock exclusive pictures and exchange them with friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
Developer: Lexis Numerique
Ship Date: October 2008
Platform: Nintendo DS™ system
Category: Girls sports
ESRB Rating: Pending (E expected)
© 2008 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved. Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of the Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Nintendo DS is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2004 Nintendo.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Ener-G Dance Squad
More On GameRevolution