Enthusia Professional Racing Screenshots
Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Studios
Release Date: Spring 2005
ESRB Rating: "E" for Everyone
Multiplayer: 2-person multiplayer
Enthusia Professional Racing™ is the driving simulation that emphasizes skill behind the wheel, not under the hood.
Get behind the wheel and experience the sensation of racing actual cars. As in the real world, Enthusia emphasizes pure driving skills and ensures that winning is a result of ability rather than how much money has been spent tuning a car. Maintaining a subtle balance between the power of the car and the driver's skill, Enthusia promises to deliver the ultimate driving experience for racing fans of all abilities.
- Proprietary AI that places more value on driving ability than what's under the hood
- More than 200 classic and modern vehicles from over 50 of the world's top auto manufacturers
- Visual Gravity System (VGS) provides detailed, on-the-fly information about car handling and tire traction
- Each vehicle's unique behavior is reproduced from more than 300 different physics parameters
- Over 50 race courses like the world famous Nurburgring, the Tsukuba Circuit, and dozens of fantasy courses including a randomly generated track that provides a new experience every time you play
- Earn the #1 ranking by competing in races scheduled throughout the entire calendar year in Enthusia Life mode.
- Perfect the rhythm and timing of your driving skills in the unique Driving Revolution mode
- Photo-quality graphics of the cars, tracks and environments
- Weather effects that change driving dynamics, including rain and snow
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Enthusia Professional Racing