Espn Mls Extratime Screenshots
Planned Availability: March 2001
Est. Street Price: $49.99
Publisher: Konami/ESPN the games
Platform: PlayStation 2
Combine the world's best soccer game engine with the worldwide leader
in sports and the result is ESPN MLS ExtraTime. ESPN the games' latest
title has captured all of the spirit and excitement of the world's most
popular sport while embodying the wit and insight of ESPN. Featuring
eye-popping graphics, game-time sounds, and comprehensive gameplay,
ESPN MLS ExtraTime is an intense soccer gaming experience.
- PS2 Power and ESPN the games animation - More than 500 character
animations make the most explosive, fluid and realistic soccer video
game to date.
- The first game to include all 12 MLS teams -- Includes completely
updated MLS rosters, MLS rules and playoff system, in addition to
authentic style stadiums, and home and away uniforms. The game also
features 53 International-style teams and four MLS all-star teams.
- Full ESPN Integration -- Embodies the personality of ESPN with
the voice of long-time ESPN announcer Bob Ley providing play-by-play
commentary, along with in-game graphics, interfaces and menus that
provide statistical information contributed by the ESPN MLS ExtraTime
- Completely bi-lingual for Spanish speaking fans -- All play-by-play,
in-game text and menus available in both English and Spanish, including
Spanish commentary by Louis "Goooooaaaaallllllll" Tapia.
- New Create-a-Player customization -- Includes both in-depth appearance
and physical attributes editors that allow gamers to choose everything
from a player's hair color to his speed, strength and stamina allowing
the gamers' creation to get drafted as a free agent and blossom into
a bona fide MLS All-Star.
- Award Winning game engine -- From the creators of the winning 11/4
game engine comes the most complete PlayStation soccer game to date,
featuring multiple pass systems, realistic animation, separate ball/player
physics, and individual zone/man assignments.
- Five Innovative Game Play Modes - Play in all the favorite game
scenarios: Match, League, Cup Scenario, Training (includes free kick,
corner kick, and keeper training), and Option Mode.
- Newly Created "Goal Gallery" - Allows players to replay the most
exciting goal scoring scenes at any time.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Espn Mls Extratime
More On GameRevolution