Espn Skateboarding Screenshots
ESPN X GAMES SKATEBOARDING
Planned Availability: August 2001
Publisher: Konami/ESPN the games
Platform: PlayStation 2
Entrance into this summer's ESPN X Games may already be out of reach for most casual skateboarders, but they can still take part in the awesome X-perience. ESPN the Games has developed the ultimate in boarding titles with ESPN X Games Skateboarding for the PlayStation 2. Get huge air and soar over the crowd in the half pipe or grind rails and get rocket air on the street session as only the best will walk away with a medal. ESPN X Games Skateboarding rolls into stores this August in conjunction with the ESPN X Games in Philadelphia.
- Grab Air In Three Amazing Tournament Stages ‚Ä“ Grind rails and hit jumps all over the street course or go huge in the half pipe as gamers skate in amazing recreations from the 2000 X Games in San Francisco.
- Take It To The Streets ‚Ä“ Six action stages with a variety of locations including New York and Los Angeles enable riders to maneuver around cars, grind on handrails and perform sick tricks in detailed urban settings.
- Get Real ‚Ä“ Select any of eight accomplished pro skateboarders along with all of their sponsors and equipment.
- Practice Makes Perfect ‚Ä“ Still learning to get insane air? Try the practice mode with an interactive tutorial for tricks and combinations including advice from the pros.
- Go Head-To-Head ‚Ä“ Utilize the games two player split screen mode to go head-to-head for an in-your-face demonstration of skills.
- The Options Are Endless ‚Ä“ Choose any one of 64 authentic skateboards with different speed and handling characteristics.
- A Crankin' Soundtrack ‚Ä“ Featuring over 11 high-intensity tunes from artists such as Linkin Park, New Found Glory, Voodoo Glow Skulls, and more.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Espn Skateboarding
More On GameRevolution