Espn Track N Field Screenshots
Ship Date: October 26, 2000
The bona fide adrenaline-rush that you would only expect from ESPN.
ESPN International Track and Field embodies the spirit of international
track and field competition with over 750 motion-captured animations
utilizing world-class Olympic athletes. Represent your country as you
go head-to-head with athletes from around the world in a multitude of
events that capture true to life graphics, motions and sounds of international
track and field competition. ESPN International Track and Field is nothing
less than intense, lightning quick speed, incredible endurance and the
joy of victory. Second place is not an alternative. Run fast or go home!
So, when the judge says, "Take your mark… Get set…" Ask yourself…are
you REALLY ready?
- Strategically positioned camera angles combined with ESPN graphic
overlays provide a real feeling of ESPN with eye-popping statistical
drop-ins and bright colorful screens.
- ESPN style television replays showcase all the great moments within
each specific event.
- 750 authentic motion-captured animations featuring world class Olympic
athletes Maurice Greene, Ato Boldon, Jeff Hartwig and more.
- The ONLY video game that utilizes the motions and expertise of REAL
international track and field athletes.
- Graphic detail displaying the agony, emotion and joy of intense
track and field competition.
- Incredibly intense gameplay that rewards gamers for fast button
reaction and timing ability
- Intense, sweat inducing head-to-head competition
- Lightning fast gameplay and 4 player compatibility.
- Beautiful graphical presentation of the pageantry of International
Track and Field competition
- Represent your country-choose athletes from over 10 different countries
around the world.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Espn Track N Field
More On GameRevolution