Evil Dead Boomstick Screenshots
Projected Ship Date: March 17, 2003
Target Audience: Action/Evil Dead fans
Developer: VIS Interactive
Developed with the full support of creators Sam Raimi, Robert Tapert,
and Bruce Campbell, Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick allows players
to assume the role of Ash, the chainsaw-armed hero from the Evil Dead
trilogy. Players will fend off hordes of Deadites with several weapons
including the shovel, gatling gun, shotgun and chainsaw. Massive game
environments include all new Evil Dead locations as players attempt
to save the town of Dearborn from the influence of the Necromonicon
ex Mortis â€“ the Book of the Dead. Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick
mixes the comedy and fun of a campy horror movie with intense combat
missions for the most complete Evil Dead game yet.
- Ash voice-over provided by Bruce Campbell, star of the Evil Dead trilogy
- True to the film gameplay:Ã‚Â action, gore, suspense, and traditional campy Campbell comedyÃ‚Â
- A number of classic Evil Dead weapons to choose from: the shovel,
chainsaw-arm and plenty of boomsticks. Wield a weapon in each hand.
- Magic abilities: Ash is able to cast a number of spells this time
around increasing his power and range of attacks.
- All new Evil Dead environments based on the town of Dearborn in
a number of different time periods including colonial, Civil War era
and present day.
- Gripping story-line continues the ongoing saga of Ash and the Necronomicon
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Evil Dead Boomstick
More On GameRevolution