E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Screenshots
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is a FPS/RPG on PC, with a solo campaign, a cooperative campaign (from 2 to 4 players) and a special cooperative missions mode (4 players recommended, but can be played up to 8 players).
- The multiplayer, teamplay, co-op modes directly influence solo play, and vice-versa. The limits of solo and multiplayer games are finally left behind.
- Psychological and mental traumas management.
- 25 weapons, different shooting modes, dynamic precision, drilling shots, iron sighting, extended zoom.
- Complete hacking system with game play impact. 9 devastatingly subtle PSI powers.
- About 20 NPC with non-scripted, fully reactive and efficient AI, endowed with a sense of initiative. Bloody close combat with technical detail. Incredible physical movement realism thanks to Source Engine physics.
- Excellent replayability due to primary and secondary missions, dynamic environments, non-linear level progression, and random NPC spawn, type and appearance. Death doesn't penalize players: no need to restart the current mission.
- Open-level gameplay for hours of play without reloading.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy