Format: Nintendo GameCube
Launch Date: 08/25/03
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Futuristic Racing
Accessories: Memory Card
Nintendo and SEGAboth accomplished masters of high-speed funhave
collaborated to create the fastest, most visually stunning racing game
ever! F-Zero GX is the race to end all races, as fearless pilots risk
everything to claim the title of the top speedster in the universe.
Captain Falcon and 29 other pilots head to exotic star cities, like
the neon-lit Mute City, lush Green Plant, wealthy Port Town and the
storm-wracked streets of Lightning to race at supersonic speeds. In
addition, players can save their racer to a Memory Card and race with
it at arcades on F-Zero AX.
- Be ready to race for the long haul with 20 sprawling courses and more
than 30 pilots to choose from.
- Hunt for turbo boosts at mind-boggling speeds as Captain Falcon and
the universe's racing elite battle through obstacle-studded straight-aways,
along the inside and outside of pipes, and over massive jumps.
- Compete in races that span many familiar F-Zero modes, like Grand
Prix, Time Attack and Vs. Play through a new Story mode, where you follow
Captain Falcon as he races through missions and completes various challenges.
- Use the points you win in races to buy parts and build your own speeder
in Custom mode. Connect with the arcade version and transfer enough
parts to make up to 8,000 unique racing combinations.
- Race a home-built, custom machine in the arcade or bring your Memory
Card and transfer additional pilots and all kinds of custom parts from
the arcade version to the Nintendo GameCube.