Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Screenshots
Platform: PlayStation®2, Xbox
Genre: 3rd Person Action Adventure
Players: Single and multi-player cooperative and/or competitive play
Rating: Rating Pending
Availability: Coming Q4 2003
In this gritty and darkly humorous 3rd person action adventure, players join the courageous Brotherhood of Steel, whose mission is to maintain peace in the grim post-nuclear world of Fallout. Challenged by hordes of ghouls, mutants and other radioactive nightmares, players utilize a combination of intense combat strategies including melee, ranged weapons and explosives to fulfill their daunting task of defeating the mutant army in hopes of restoring humanity in a nearly unlivable universe. Welcome to the wasteland.
- Based on the world of Fallout, a successful series of PC games set in a grim post-apocalyptic universe inspired by classic '50's sci-fi films.
- Single and multi-player cooperative play.
- Three customizable playable characters, each with their own unique traits, strengths and attributes to develop over the course of the game.
- Unleash over 50 ranged, melee and explosive weapons on hoards of radioactive and mutant creatures and bosses.
- Auto-Targeting ability to quickly cycle through enemies.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel