Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time Screenshots
London (10th December 2008) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces that FINAL FANTASY® CRYSTAL CHRONICLES®: Echoes of Time™ will be released across PAL territories in Spring 2009, exclusively on both Nintendo DS™ and Wii™ systems.
Introducing the World's first cross-platform multiplayer adventure for the Nintendo DS & Wii systems! Set in the fun and friendly CRYSTAL CHRONICLES universe of the FINAL FANTASY series, FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time delivers a unique and innovative experience where both Nintendo platforms come together in perfect harmony.
With truly advanced 3D graphics and up to four-player multiplayer gameplay, this is the most accessible take on the FINAL FANTASY universe, allowing players to enjoy the CRYSTAL CHRONICLES experience from anywhere in the world thanks to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection mode.
John Yamamoto, president and chief executive officer of Square Enix Ltd. comments, "FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time represents a real technical achievement in games development and cross-platform play. The CRYSTAL CHRONICLES universe is the perfect setting for all Nintendo owners to enjoy a magical adventure full of fun and vibrant moments with their friends."
About FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time
A triumphant return from a monster-infested forest marks the completion of the 16-year-old hero's coming-of-age ceremony. However, the hero's joy is short-lived as a young village girl is found to be afflicted by a mysterious illness known as "crystal sickness." Determined to obtain the cure, the hero steps out of the secluded village for the first time, only to discover a world in which crystals are merely artifacts of the past and no longer exist…
• Wii and Nintendo DS players can share their adventure together through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and Wireless Communication.
• 2-4 player multi-play through Nintendo Wi-Fi & Wireless Communication mode.
• Over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection: 4 players max (any mixture of Wii and Nintendo DS hardware).
• Wireless Communication: 4 players max (either up to 4 players on Nintendo DS hardware, or alternatively 1 Wii hosting up to three Nintendo DS players).
• Players can register their own phrases on top of many fixed phrases available for easy communication in multiplayer.
• Over 300 different items and costume combinations add to the fun. Changes to costume/equipment are directly visible on your character in the game.
• Trade with friends using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection functions.
• Play in four different languages – English, French, German and Spanish. The multiplayer mode can be played seamlessly even when each player selects a different language.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
More On GameRevolution