Fight Night Round 2 Screenshots
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Chicago
Ship Date: March 2005
Get ready for the ultimate knockdown! EA SPORTS™ Fight Night Round 2 delivers the most realistic boxing title to ever grace the video game ring. The sequel to the best-selling boxing title of 2004 will knock gamers off their feet with new and exciting features including the EA SPORTS™ Haymaker, innovative gameplay inside and outside of the ring, a unique create-a-player option and an extensive career mode. EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 2 is the must-have title for fighting and boxing fans!
Unleash the most fearsome punches in video game history by adding extra power to each punch for one punch knockouts and increased damage on your opponents with the EA SPORTS Haymaker. Devastate and punish your adversaries on the way to boxing glory.
In between rounds, take command of your boxer's corner. Use the swell and cut tools to reduce damage and bleeding around your boxer's eyes. If your boxer can't see, he can't fight!
- All-New EA SPORTS Haymaker - You're always one punch away from flooring your opponent, but miss and you're in trouble. Add extra power to each punch and go for the one punch KO! Haymakers cause massive destruction on your opponents but leave you open to counter shots.
- Create A Champ – Featuring an-all new and unique create-a-player option, gamers can use the analog sticks to sculpt the look of the boxer in real-time as well as train their fighters throughout the career mode. Players can create the ultimate champion by transforming their boxer's skills and physique through rigorous workouts.
- Total Boxer Control – EA SPORTS Fight Night's innovative analog control system gives you total control over your entire boxer's body instead of just your fists. Stick and move, block on the move, and even do a classic "Rope a Dope" all with the analog sticks.
- EA SPORTS™ Cutman – Play an active role between bouts to help heal your boxers to keep them in the ring! With the all-new EA SPORTS Cutman, take command of your boxer's corner, using the full bucket of cut-man tools to reduce swelling and stop the bleeding.
- Stunning Graphic Realism – From the boxers' faces and bodies to each punch thrown, the fighters have never looked so real! Each punch pays off with stunning visuals that reflect the damage of each blow.
- Punishment Takes Its Toll – Protect your champ! Damage on your boxer will affect your fighting. Blocking will be a challenging task with a swollen eye.
- Online Gameplay – EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 2 features online play with Xbox Live™ and PlayStation 2 online. Let your opponents across the country feel the power of the punch through online play!
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Fight Night Round 2