Final Fantasy IV Screenshots
Stripped of his command after questioning the king, the dark knight Cecil, captain of the Red Wings airship brigade, is dispatched to the distant Valley of Mist together with Kain, his sworn comrade and commander of the Dragoons. And so begins the epic never-before-told tale of the legendary Crystals.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes - Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals - Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature - Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
- Jukebox - Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
iOS Version Features
- Brand new 3D graphics, including backgrounds, and revamped events.
- Game difficulty has been adjusted for improved playability.
- Game Center support and plenty of achievements to be earned.
- iPhone 5 compatibility.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Final Fantasy IV