Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings Screenshots
Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces that the eagerly awaited FINAL FANTASY XII®: REVENANT WINGS™ will be released across all PAL territories in early 2008 exclusively on the Nintendo DS™ handheld system.
Set one year after the events of the best-selling FINAL FANTASY XII, FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS answers all your questions about what happens next to your heroes Vaan, Penelo, Fran and Balthier. Return to the land of Ivalice and meet new characters, visit unexplored locations and embark upon a brand new breathtaking adventure.
FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS sees the evolution of the innovative Gambit system that allows automated commands to be issued during real-time combat. Smart Touch Screen controls provide complete power over your actions and allow you to play solely using the Nintendo DS stylus.
John Yamamoto, president and chief executive officer of Square Enix Ltd. comments, “I am delighted that we are providing fans with another opportunity to enjoy the beautiful world of Ivalice with FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS. With the same high-production values including movies and music, this is a stunning sequel that expands upon the original game and that makes full use of the Nintendo DS hardware.”
About FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS
AN AGE WHEN MAGICK WAS COMMONPLACE AND AIRSHIPS PLIED THE SKIES…
“Purvama, the floating lands. In the border-skies they wait. Untrodden, unknown.”
So the legend went. And the children who heard it turned their eyes to the skies, and dreamed. The Cache of Glabados is the key, throwing wide the doors of fading memory.
There, above, an all but forgotten land – demesne of the winged ones.
• Experience a tale that takes you beyond the amazing events of FINAL FANTASY XII
• Stunning 3D graphics, music and video bring the land of Ivalice to life and push the capabilities of the Nintendo DS
• Take control of your favourite characters using the intuitive stylus and Nintendo DS Touch Screen
• Experience real-time battles using the innovative Gambit system
• Collect and synthesise items and treasures to create new rare items
• More summons than in any other FINAL FNATASY game
• Epic soundtrack from the composer of FINAL FANTASY XII
• Fully localised for Europe with French, Italian, German and Spanish translations and adjusted difficulty levels
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
More On GameRevolution