Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord Screenshots
London (15th July 2009) - Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enixï¿½ interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces that FINAL FANTASY® CRYSTAL CHRONICLES®: My Life as a Darklord™ will be available exclusively for WiiWare™ on July 17th, 2009.
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a Darklord turns the tables on players by challenging them to take on the role of the villain. As the daughter of the newly appointed Darklord, with a mission to take over the world, players must strategically place monsters and traps inside their tower to ward off invading adventurers. With this follow-up to the kingdom-building simulation FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a King®, Wii™ users can now enjoy the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES world from an entirely new point of view!
Larry Sparks, Vice President Brands PAL Region of Square Enix Ltd. comments, "The CRYSTAL CHRONICLES universe keeps growing and bringing innovative gaming experiences for everyone. FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a Darklord is a real time strategy game that offers players a new take on the CRYSTAL CHRONICLES universe. We hope for this brand new and engaging WiiWare title to be enjoyed by Wii owners of all ages."
About FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: My Life as a Darklord
Introducing a new hero - or should that be villainess? The daughter of the Darklord!
Set fiendish traps for any adventurer foolish enough to cross you, and then send in your monstrous minions to finish the job!
Stop protecting the world as a goody-two-shoes king and start conquering it as a bad-to the-bone Darklord! Sure, there are legions of annoying adventurers determined to stop you, but as any self-respecting arch-villain would agree, swatting them is the best bit!
- Dynamic defensive gameplay - players rush to fortify their tower before it falls!
- Darklord uses the setting and characters of the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES series to add rich flavour to the relatively simple gameplay.
- An abundance of audio and visuals stir up an intense, almost comical level of excitement for players.
- Built around a basis of obtaining even more powerful Artifacts and Monsters in order to clear increasingly difficult stages.
- The world map opens as players progress through the stages with various side quests being important for maximum completion.
- Major downloadable content which adds to the replay values includes:
- Defensive Monsters
- Costumes for the Darklord's daughter
- New maps (new stages)
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord