First Strike Screenshots
Pick one of the big nuclear players – from known Superpowers to an upstart hellraiser like North Korea – and plan your strategy wisely: Limited but clever options let you as the leader of your superpower steer your nation’s fate: Expand to other countries, build bombs or debuild in order to restructure your arsenal. Or use research to widen your options, such as: Ability to act quicker and build bigger bombs, better recon on your enemies actions, automated self-defense-sequences and many more.
- Play as one of 11 nuclear superpowers against up to 10 enemies
- Playing on a 3D globe with a beautiful view onto the earth
- Custom made for touch interfaces: fully controllable through gestures and contextsensitive menus
- 4 branched tech tree to research powerful recon, capability, efficiency or weaponry upgrdes
- Makes you think why we still carry such a large nuclear arsenal with us in this day and age
- Multiple strategies with more or less destructive results for the earth
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about First Strike