For the Glory Screenshots
NEW YORK – September 4, 2009 – Following the recent announcement at Gamescom in Cologne, Paradox Interactive are excited and proud to provide further details on the release of a very special Europa Universalis game entitled For The Glory, set to release on PC in November 2009.
Developed by Crystal Empire Games, the newly formed Studio which includes some of the key members behind the renowned Europa Universalis II user mod AGCEEP (‘Alternative Grand Campaign’ / ‘Event Exchange Project’) which pushed EUII to its technical and graphical limits, For The Glory builds upon this in-depth and unprecedented knowledge of the game by expanding the boundaries and adding a huge amount of original content, to produce the ultimate evolution of an acclaimed classic.
Taking up the reigns of one of over 180 countries, For The Glory offers full historical immersion with a completely new in-depth experience, including the ability to interact with over 10,000 historically accurate events to determine what path your nation will take. Guide domestic and foreign policy, engage in numerous struggles, and attempt to lead your country to a prosperous future. But will you choose to follow the path of history, or take advantage of opportunities for change? Nothing is written in stone!
The first installment in an ongoing series of developer diaries can be found at:
• Play as one of over 190 countries on a map covering the entire world in the era spanning 1419-1819
• Experience unparalleled historical immersion with over 10,000 historical events
• Unprecedented levels of mod-ability – unlimited timeframe and up to 1,000 counties
• Improved and modernized interface
• Adapt your playing style to the personality of your nation’s various historical monarchs.
• The AGCEEP mod comes bundled with For The Glory
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about For the Glory
More On GameRevolution