Freaky Flyers Screenshots
Never before has such a vibrant and interactive animated world been delivered to a flying videogame until Freaky Flyers, the first and only, fast and furious, fully-open 3D airplane racing adventure that drops you into the cockpits of the most unique and engaging cast of characters to ever explore, adventure and dogfight in the videogame skies.
- EXPLORE completely open and INTERACTIVE 3D world environments like
the lush and tropical Danger Island, the wilder west of Coyote Canyon
and chaotic and exotic Arabia!
- Experience a complex and branching ADVENTURE that takes the player
through each character's STORYLINE!
- 13 engaging CHARACTERS, all with loads of jokes and visual humor,
including: Johnny Turbine - a mixed-up, wanna-be movie superstar and
true-blue American hero; Cactus Rose - the roughest, toughest, two-gun-slinging-bandita
ever to terrorize a racetrack; Island Jack - the laid-back native
is the ambassador of mellow and wants everyone to groove on a positive
vibe; Traci Torpedoes - an uber-vixen created in a German lab, she
commands respect with her piloting skills and huge missiles.
- Skill-oriented STUNT FLYING that provides the player with the thrills
of doing dangerous aerial stunts!
- Easy-to-learn, hard-to-master aerial RACING excitement!
- Competitive AERIAL DOGFIGHTING COMBAT for players to unleash their
Release Date: Fall 2002
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Freaky Flyers
More On GameRevolution