Frogger: Helmet Havoc Screenshots
Developer: Konami Computer Entertainment Hawaii, Inc.
Release Date: Fall 2005
Platform(s): Nintendo DS™
ESRB Rating: Rating Pending
Multiplayer: Up to four players via Nintendo DS Wireless Support
One of the most beloved video game icons of all time returns as Frogger makes his debut on the Nintendo® DS in a "ribbit-ing" platformer game Frogger Helmet Havoc . In this latest escapade, Frogger finds himself called upon to stop an evil force that threatens his home, Firefly Swamp , and the nearby kingdom of Bunnington Hollow . To stop the insidious Dr. Wani and his destructive mining efforts, Frogger must use all of his hopping and dodging skills, along with many new talents, to infiltrate the mastermind's lair and bring his evil plans crashing down.
- Classic, addictive "hop and dodge" gameplay that Frogger fans know and love
- Up to four player multiplayer action utilizing the Nintendo DS wireless capabilities
- Use the one-of-a-kind Nintendo DS touch screen for mini games
- First 3D handheld game for the Frogger franchise with 3D environments and traditional 2D gameplay
- Unlock new playable characters, each with their own special abilities and moves
- Unlock special bonus - original 1981 Frogger arcade game, perfect for retro fans
- Over than 30 levels of play to challenge players of all levels
- Wide range of character moves allowing players to climb walls, double jump, tongue grab and more
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Frogger: Helmet Havoc