Full Auto 2: Battlelines Screenshots
Platform: PlayStation 3 (exclusive)
Category: Combat Racing
Developer: Pseudo Interactive
Release: Winter 2006 (PlayStation 3 launch)
Full Auto 2: Battlelines revs up its engines as the next generation of high speed combat racing. The game is the sequel to the award-winning Full Auto, and this new standard of vehicular mayhem will be exclusively available for the PlayStation 3 as a launch title.
In Full Auto 2: Battlelines, the once-pleasant districts of Meridian City are turning into battle zones, rife with automotive destruction. Use explosive weapons, high-speed vehicles and skillful technologically-groundbreaking demolition of the environment to defeat your opponents and claim the city as your own.
• Destroy and conquer: Destruction matters in Full Auto 2: Battlelines! Destroy the city to block your opponents and discover invaluable new routes. Shoot everything you see to set off a massive variety of destructive chain reactions which affect both the environment and other racers.
• Five unique multiplayer game modes: Take up the gauntlet in arena and race-based multiplayer modes including Base Assault and Cat & Mouse. Engage in intense online multiplayer for up to eight players or fight and race against a friend in two-player split-screen mode.
• Single-player campaign: Battle to take control of Meridian City by conquering the six different districts and taking control of your opponents’ cars and weapons. You will need to build up your arsenal to win the ultimate battle. Enjoy hours of fresh gameplay in this story-based career mode.
• Choose and customize your weapons: Get behind the wheel of more than 25 cars, customizing them with 20 explosive weapons before entering into battle. Determine which weapon combinations and strategies work best against a variety of opponents.
• High-quality PlayStation 3 technology: Full Auto 2: Battlelines pushes next-generation technological boundaries with breathtaking displays of destruction, physics, and speed by taking full advantage of the PS3’s advanced Cell processor and Blu-ray Disc ROM with maximum storage capacity of 54 GB (dual layer), enabling delivery of entertainment content in full high-definition (HD) quality.
• Unwreck: Rewind time to take another shot at a treacherous turn, avoid a deadly obstacle, or simply avoid enemy fire.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Full Auto 2: Battlelines