Full Spectrum Warrior Ten Hammers Screenshots
Developer: Pandemic Studios
Release date: Q4 2005
Sequel to the award winning squad-based/real-time tactical combat game, Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers improves on the ground-breaking and authentic military gaming experience with a number of innovative features threaded throughout every aspect of the game. As squad leader, players coordinate the actions of multiple infantry squads, leading them through a variety of hostile environments. An intuitive control scheme allows control of the squads in real-time as players outthink, outmaneuver and outgun enemies through more than 12 levels of intense urban warfare. Players must utilize authentic combat tactics as they battle enemies with an explosive arsenal of weapons, high-tech military equipment and new controllable mechanized units. With an enhanced multiplayer mode, player can go online and battle friends through a variety of new head-to-head and team-based objective missions.
- Intense Squad Based Combat â€“ Suppress and disband insurgent forces with the latest arsenal of weapons and equipment - all based on real-world military weaponry including the ability to control mechanized units, such as Bradley Tanks and Armored Humvees.
- True Military Gaming Experience - Use real-world combat tactics to command infantry squads, ranging from US Light Infantry and US Ranger Forces to Multi-National UN Coalition Forces - taking on a variety of combat missions through war torn environments.
- Innovative Genre-blending Game Play Experience â€“ Delivering the most genuine infantry combat experience ever, combining squad-based combat and real-time tactical action.
- Enhanced Strategy - New features include the ability to enter interior environments and position sniper teams, save and protect hostages and control additional fire teams, Charlie and Delta.
- Command Responsibility â€“ The lives of the squad members lie in the players every movement and decision. An in-game replay video system, allows players to evaluate their squad's combat effectiveness and learn from mistakes.
- Friend or Foe Online Game Play â€“ Take the action online for a variety of multiplayer modes. Play through the game in Co-Op mode, go head-to-head with other players or team up for objective based missions.
- Developed by Pandemic Studios (Star Wars: Battlefront, Mercenaries and Destroy All Humans!)
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Full Spectrum Warrior Ten Hammers