Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar Screenshots
Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar is the expansion pack for Stardock's award-winning hit strategy game, Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords. This expansion pack not only adds the usual content that expansion packs tend to do such as new opponents, new units and a new campaign. It also greatly expands the game play of Galactic Civilizations II. New features include asteroid belts on the map that can be mined for resources, unique planets that require special technologies to colonize, spies to conduct sabotage and destabilization (or used to protect your worlds from the same), the Epic Generator, new types of diplomatic treaties, an enhanced artificial intelligence engine, and much more!
- Custom Civilization Opponents: Players can now design their own opponents within the game and then play against them!
- Espionage Agents: Hire agents who can sabotage production, research, morale, farming, etc. on enemy worlds or use them to counter enemy agents on your worlds.
- Special Worlds: Each planet will have a specific environment so that only civilizations with the proper technology will be able to colonize them.
- The Epic Generator: A unique feature that will actually build (in HTML) a story of each game the player plays to read later or share with friends.
- Asteroid Fields: Some worlds contain nearby asteroid fields that can be exploited through special bases.
- Diplomatic Treaties: Establish research and economic treaties with alien civilizations.
- New Computer AI Options: New options on just how the computer player will play the game (what algorithms it will use, whether it will "cheat" or not, how much CPU power to use).
- Two New Races: Two new civilizations will join the galaxy.
- New Ship Parts: More new ship pieces to construct even more unique designs.
- New Campaign: A new mini-campaign that continues the story of Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar