Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade Screenshots
DreamCatcher Releases Screens for Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade
Toronto, Ontario– July 5, 2006. DreamCatcher Games today released 8 new screenshots for Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade for Windows® its fast-paced, real-time strategy game set in a mysterious future universe. Take on the quest to explore and conquer the Universal Heart!
- Revolutionary 3D engine that allows real-time morphing of gigantic spaceships
- Unique setting in a world of genetic engineering
- Modification of organic units on the fly
- Incredible variety of units and freedom of strategies
- Cross-genre mix of the best elements from strategy, RPG and adventure games
- Fast-paced, almost arcade-like gameplay with intense close-up combat
- Engaging interactive cinematics with original alien characters
- Real-time diplomacy and trade
Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade is developed by Metamorf Studios and has an anticipated ESRB rating of ‘T’ for Teen. The game will be available at North American retailers in November 2006.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade
More On GameRevolution