Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. (SCEA)
Developer: Game Republic/Sony Computer Entertainment Japan
Platform: PLAYSTATION®3 system
Based on the PlayStation®2 game Genji: Dawn of the Samurai™,and set three years after the last chapter of Genkuro Yoshitsune’s life, Genji: Days of the Blade™ continues to expand on the historical accounts of feudal Japan. By doing so, Genji: Days of the Blade unveils beautiful next generation visuals and sword slashing gameplay as an exclusively developed title for the PLAYSTATION®3 system.
In gameplay, Genji: Days of the Blade is presented as a “traditional” action/adventure gaming experience and features more than double the amount of gameplay than its predecessor. Gameplay in Genji: Days of the Blade includes more diverse levels of fighting, and more playable characters - all underlying an epic tale of a warrior’s honor that promises to deliver a genuine next-generation experience on the PS3™ system.
· Twice the Content, Twice the Action – Over 15 hours of gameplay continuing the story of Yoshitsune and based on the historical battle between the Genji Clan and the Heishi Clan
· Swap between Four Playable Characters, At Any time – Take advantage of each of the four characters’ unique fighting style or unleash devastating team-based fighting combos by interchanging characters between attacks
· Exquisite Combat - Gracefully articulated swordplay captured by Mitsuhiko Seike, Japan's finest sword fighter, provides the heart and soul of intense authentic action
· Massive Battles – Lead Yoshitsune and his men against hundreds of warriors, as you strive to reach, and defeat, the enemy warlord in epic battle sequences based on Japanese history
· Beautifully Detailed Battlegrounds – From shimmering details of the great naval battle of Dannoura to epic monumental horseback encounters at Ichinotani,
Genji: Days of the Blade truly harnesses the power of the PS3 system to deliver next-generation visuals