Ghost In The Shell Sac Screenshots
Bandai Announces Ghost in the Shell™
Ghost in the Shell™: Stand Alone Complex™ Arrives
Cypress , CA , May 10, 2004 – Bandai America is pleased to announce
Ghost in the Shell for the PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment system
. Hot on the heels of the hotly anticipated movie release, Ghost
in the Shell™: Stand Alone Complex™ for PlayStation®2 ships
Developed by Cavia Inc., and published by Bandai
America, Ghost in The Shell is a fast-action 3 rd person shooter for
up to 4 players, with a feature set and presentation that will satisfy
even the most hardened gamer.
- Play as "Major" Motoko Kusanagi, Batou and Tachikoma.
- Over 20 minutes of beautifully rendered CGI Ghost in the Shell
- 15 Weapon types to choose from. From sniper rifles to sub-machine
guns and missile launchers!
- Hack into machinery, computers, and control your enemies' minds
from a distance.
- Engaging single player story mode with an informative tutorial
that gets you into martial arts action quickly.
- Multiplayer combat for up to 4 players* including both team matches
and battle royal.
- Complete the Story Mode to unlock additional features
- Different playable characters in the VS mode.
- Different costumes for each character.
- An additional stage in the VS mode
- Additional weapons in the VS mode
- 3 Difficulty Levels to challenge even the most experienced gamers.
- 12 Stages of enemies and obstacles to overcome.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Ghost In The Shell Sac
More On GameRevolution