Ghost Squad Screenshots
THE GHOST SQUAD COMMENCES OPERATION!
Genre: Gun Shooter
Release Date:Holiday 2007
The smash arcade title with light gun combat comes to the Wii™.
The Ghost Squad is a Special Forces unit established in strict secrecy by the U.N. to combat terrorism and carry out special highly-classified missions without leaving a trace. As an elite member of the Ghost Squad, players will complete dangerous missions such as eliminating terrorist groups, releasing hostages, deactivating bombs, and even rescuing the US President when terrorists hijack Air Force One! Using the Wii Remote™, players will utilize revolutionary selectable weapons including a high powered rifle, sub machine and shot gun, or even engage in hand-to-hand combat.
- 4 gameplay modes – Includes the full arcade version of Ghost Squad, a Multiplayer mode for 1-4 players and more
- 3 dangerous missions to complete - with multiple levels that increase in difficulty as the player progresses. Players will also unlock a variety of alternate routes, different player choice scenarios, and secret weapons and costumes. Time of day for certain missions can also be effected
- Alone or with up to three squad mates, players will rescue hostages, apprehend suspects and deactivate bombs as you eliminate terrorist threats around the world
- 25 different tactical weapons to unlock and use during operations
- Special assistance devices such as night vision, thermo vision and a flashlight will ensure that the operation is a success
- One of the first light gun games to make the leap from the arcades to the Wii – using only the Wii Remote
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Ghost Squad