Global Ops: Commando Libya Screenshots
As part of a US special unit, the player must stop the deal taking place and get the bombs back. The race against time has begun: the trail leads from Greenland through North Africa to Libya.
• Gripping background story with contemporary relevance: the Libyan conflict is a central part of the story
• Dynamic 3rd-person action with a large array of realistic, modern weapons
• Realistic and exotic settings in Greenland, North Africa and Libya
• Stunning graphics using Unreal 3 technology
• Nine single player levels with around eight hours of gameplay time
• Up to ten players can compete against each other on six maps that have been optimized for multiplayer mode
• Diverse missions: urban warfare, vehicle combat, guerilla action and pursuit
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Global Ops: Commando Libya