Grand Prix 3 Screenshots
Formula One racing is headed back to the U.S. in 2000, and we've got
the game… Grand Prix® 3 is a Formula One licensed race simulation that
covers a complete Grand Prix season. Created by Geoff Crammond, the
genius behind Formula One Grand Prix and Grand Prix 2, Grand Prix 3
will take open-wheel racing simulations to a new level. Featuring all
the circuits, teams, drivers, and cars reproduced accurately as licensed
by the Formula One Association, GP 3 has created a new physics model
and full tumble that will change the world of Grand Prix racing on the
computer. Featuring driving aids for rookies, quick race, non-championship
races and the complete championship season with full qualifying and
practice days, pit stops, full car set-ups and data logging.
Worldwide Launch: Summer 2000
- Five difficulty levels (from Rookie to Ace) with eight Driving Aids including Auto Brakes, Auto Gears, Self-correcting Spin, Indestructible, Ideal Line, and Suggested Gear, Throttle help and Steering help.
- Standard car set-up options including a virtual cockpit, front/rear wings, brake balance, gear ratios.
- Advanced car set-up procedures include adjustments to springs, ride height, dampers, anti-roll bars with full reference guide.
- A wide range of TV-style and game-style cameras.
- LAN-based Multiplayer.
- Highly detailed vehicle/track 3-D graphics in both hardware (with a 3-D accelerator card installed) and software (without a 3-D accelerator card installed) modes.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Grand Prix 3
More On GameRevolution