Graviton Block Screenshots
As simple as drag & drop...
- Drag & Drop a piece. The laser guides will show where the piece will drop.
- If your piece falls on a positive or negative gravimetric area, it will be push or attracted.
- Arrange the pieces in blocks of 3x3.
- After a pulse (time) ends a new particle will appear on a capsule.
- Press on the empty capsules to get a new piece.
- Beware, if at the end of the pulse all the capsules are full, the alarm will activate.
- If the alarm it's running after the pulse ends, contention matter that will push your pieces up.
- Keep doing blocks of 3x3 after every pulse and gain score multipliers. Try to get the maximum!
- Pieces will keep getting harder and harder to sort as the levels go up. Keep focus to get to the higher levels.
- If one particle touch the pieces launch area, then is game over.
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Graviton Block