Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
Developer: CyberConnect 2
Release Date: Fall 2006
Platform: PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
ESRB Rating: RP (Teen Expected)
The hit sci-fi fantasy video game and TV series is back to deliver an epic, immersive
RPG experience on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. What if what
you do as a player in a game impacted your real world? What is reality? .hack® has
pursued this innovative concept in the previous 4-part series where “The World" was
ultimately destroyed. Years after the events of the first .hack series, “The World" was
As a new player, you are saved on your first day in “The World" from several PKs
(Player Killers) by a mysterious man. From this day on, you have dedicated your time
to hunt down PKs, and have become known throughout “The World" as the feared
“Terror of Death."
Word in “The World" is that the legendary PK you have been searching for has
surfaced, and you must now set out to find “it." Your world is thrown into chaos when
you finally encounter this PK, and are defeated by him…
• Delve deeper into “The World “ Featuring an enthralling storyline that builds
upon the excitement of the first .hack series
• Special items for .hack fans “ Utilize your save data from the first .hack series
and unlock a special surprise
• Realistic interactions “ Communicate with your partners using the all-new
communication features and an upgraded interface
• Hack the game - All new features allow for greater hacking abilities. Manipulate
“The World" to your advantage
• Strengthen your alliances! “ Form a guild with other PCs; share information,
trade items, and reap the benefits of their knowledge
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about .hack//G.U.