Hard Corps: Uprising Screenshots
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: ARC System Works
Release Date: 2010
Platform(s): XBLA, PSN
ESRB: RP (Anticipated E10+)
Brief Game Description:
Thrilling retro run-and-gun action is back with a vengeance in Hard Corps: Uprising, a new 2D side scroller developed by ARC System Works that pays homage to classic Konami action series. Play as the soldier Bahamut as he begins to write his legend. Battle in the grueling trenches of Arcade mode or the all-new RISING mode, where a life bar and point system allow you to purchase items and upgrades to build your soldier up and achieve ultimate victory. Need help? Partner with a friend to lay down some serious carnage.
• Exciting run-and-gun gameplay with beautifully rendered 2.5D graphics from Arc System Works
• Arcade mode features 2D run-and-gun gameplay that stays true to the genre’s hardcore roots
• All new RISING mode allows players to train and level their soldier and purchase power-up items
• Classic and all-new boss battles to challenge and thrill
• Co-operate with gamers all over the world in Online Co-Op mode and compete via online leaderboards
• Add-on content includes characters (three additional characters), wallpapers, gamertag pictures and avatar outfits
Content on this page comes directly from press releases and fact sheets provided by publishers and developers and was not written by the Game Revolution staff.
More information about Hard Corps: Uprising
More On GameRevolution